Their latest show ‘Get Nupty‘ runs at The Soho Theatre from Wed 5 – Sat 8 Feb 2020! Tickets are on sale now, but they won’t be for long, so go go go!
1. What’s the first thing you think of when someone mentions Christmas?
Santa Claus hanging from the ceiling of a large restaurant in Spain.
2. Which do you think is better, spending the holidays at home or abroad?
Your home abroad
3. What does your typical Christmas Day look like?
Fully grown family members, who during the day may be lawyers, doctors etc RIPPING gift paper to shreds whilst proclaiming that everyone else is WASTING THEIR TIME. Food. Food. Food. A short nap. A walk. Food.
4. What’s a Christmas tradition of yours that not many people do?
Boiled meat with candied fruit (it’s an Italian thing) and… Irish sea shanties.
5. Now the important stuff – what’s your ideal Christmas dinner like?
“We want roast everything. Even peas.“
6. What’s the worst gift you’ve ever received?
Lycra poo coloured flares
psst… want more Roisin & Chiara?
7. What was the best gift you’ve ever given to someone else?
8. What is your most vivid Christmas memory and why?
Carrots left out for the reindeers covered in saliva
9. If you could implement one change to the holiday that everyone had to follow, what would it be?
Recycled Christmas trees and only second-hand gifts
10. Finally, is Santa real, yes or no?
Well, Roisin knows him personally, she says. I usually find she’s quite straight forward.
Roisin & Chiara take their brand new show ‘Get Nupty‘ to The Soho Theatre this Feb, so get your tickets before they sell out.
Their previous hour, Back to Back, is available to stream right now on NextUp, so an early Christmas treat there!